Conducts a variety of clerical and other administrative tasks. Answers company phones. Greets and signs in visitors. Creates correspondence and other documents as directed. Coordinates and schedules Corporate and Project meetings as directed. Maintains the Corporate calendar for the Corporate staff. Maintains Corporate files both manually and electronically. Makes travel arrangements for the executive team and others as instructed by the CEO or CFO. Checks status and identify required of office supplies weekly/monthly.
Familiar with office protocol, customer service, and administrative processes. Outstanding verbal and written communication skills. Solid problem-solving and team management abilities.
Onsite at San Antonio, TX
Monday through Friday 0800-1700
• Microsoft suite
• Attention to detail
• Follow through on tasks
• Proactive approach to responsibilities
• Great telephone and email etiquette
• Time management
OTHER TASKS (but not limited to):
• Maintain conference room calendar/ensure conference room is presentable
• Update/Print CNF documentation as instructed
• Access to COO & Director calendars to avoid any possible meeting conflicts
• Assist with setting up social events/and assist during social events
• Responsible for companywide communication via email or direct mail as instructed