CNF Technologies is a rapidly growing company headquartered in San Antonio, Texas, and with field offices in place and emerging in key markets/geographies nationwide. The Regional Site Lead(s) provide a senior manager in the local area for employees, clients, and business partners. Site Leads:
* Provide local leadership to CNF employees assigned to the field office through a combination of direct supervision and coordination with program managers and project managers operating in the region, but physically stationed outside it.
* Provide Operations accountability for assigned programs, to include management of cost, schedule, and performance baselines, as well as ensuring customer satisfaction. This includes establishing and managing subcontracts, vendors, etc. to meet customer objectives, and participating in CNF operations processes for governance and control over programs we perform.
* Develop strategy and growth plans for the region, which include developing strategies for growth that align with CNF’s business strategy and core values, developing and qualifying a pipeline of business opportunities to deliver that strategy, and participating in capture and proposal phases of the business development processes. Developing and maintaining strong industry relationships and customer intimacy with clients in the region is essential.
Daily duties include managing the execution of contracts, capturing follow-on contracts and growing existing contracts; managing personnel; ensuring quality of contract delivery and maintaining customer and teammate relationships.
After the initial orientation and transition period, the Site Lead will be given general direction but will be expected to perform duties and responsibilities independently. This includes developing strategy, identifying target markets, developing delivery models/capabilities, and managing the capture of new business. The Site Lead works directly with all corporate staff including HR, contracting, finance, and security as an extension of the CNF Operations Team.
The Site Lead will lead sensitive, high visibility projects in CNF Technologies’ dynamic, high-growth oriented environment. In addition, this individual will play a pivotal role in establishing the processes, procedure, and infrastructure a company growing rapidly needs to ensure continued success.
* Provide effective, inspiring leadership by being involved in the delivery of programs and services, and developing deep knowledge of our staff, clients, and contracts.
* Ensure contractual compliance and timely delivery of services and solutions to clients, emphasizing the implementation of CNF Technologies’ quality management solution to continually improve our delivery model.
* Develop and maintain relationships with key customers and Government stakeholders to ensure customer satisfaction and keep CNF Technologies in touch with emerging needs.
* Prepare and deliver inputs to an Annual Operations Plan, describing the work to be executed, the expected financial results, and the critical sales / contracts actions required to deliver it.
* Lead, coach, develop, and retain CNF Technologies’ high-potential future leaders and technical experts with an emphasis on preparing them to serve in more senior roles.
* Spearhead the identification and tracking of emerging technologies affecting client mission/contract success and develop strategies for CNF Technologies to address them.
* Participate in the Business Development and Capture cycle, including assisting in solutioning and proposal development, for strategic opportunities.
The ideal candidate will possess demonstrated leadership capabilities and have extensive technical and management experience in the field of engineering and research and development, especially in the Cyber, Space, or ISR mission domains. Prior experience managing contract delivery teams and detailed understanding of Federal Acquisition Regulations is required. Successful candidates must have demonstrated track record of capturing and executing business in the region the Site Lead position is located within. Additional requirements include:
* B.S. in technical field (M.S preferred) such as computer science, information systems, or engineering (other STEM degrees satisfy this requirement).
* Minimum 15 years leadership experience, at least 10 of which include program or project management in federal contracting within the Department of Defense and/or Intelligence Community. Profit & Loss experience is highly valued and is a discriminator.
* Exceptional leadership skills, evidenced by successfully building, motivating, and managing high-performance teams and working effectively as a partner with other executives and stakeholders.
* Reputation for teamwork, a strong work ethic, integrity, candor, and accountability to drive issues to successful resolution.
* Extensive program management experience to include managing large Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contracts. Candidate must demonstrate deep financial acumen and ability to manage cost-reimbursable, time and materials, and fixed price contract types.
* Strategic thinker with proven ability to leverage technology and develop and implement efficient and effective processes and procedures in a complex, high growth environment.
* Ability to methodically analyze problems, identify solutions, and maintain composure in potentially stressful situations.
* Prior experience developing business strategy, capture management, and managing, writing, and reviewing proposals is essential in this role.
* Exhibit good writing, speaking and listening skills, including the ability to render concise reports, summaries, and presentations.
* Requires eligibility for a current Top Secret clearance based on current Single Scope Background Investigation and be eligible for indoctrination for SCI. Strong preference for candidates with current full scope polygraph.