Effective Date: February 1, 2023
Personal Information We Collect
When you use our Services, we may collect the following categories of personal information:
Information You Provide to Us
Account Information. When you create an account, we will collect your name and email address.
Communications with Us. We may collect personal information from you such as email address, phone number, or mailing address when you request information about our Services, sign up for our newsletter, request customer or technical support, or otherwise communicate with us
Customer Service and Support. If you call or otherwise interact with CNFTechs’s customer service and support, we may collect the information you provide to our representatives. In addition, we may record telephone calls between you and our representatives for training and quality assurance purposes.
Job Applications. We may post job openings and opportunities on the Services. If you reply to one of these postings by submitting your application, CV and/or cover letter to us, we will collect and process the information contained therein to assess your suitability, aptitude, skills, and qualifications for employment with CNF.
Information We Collect Through Your Use of the Services
We may collect certain information automatically when you use the Services. This information may include your Internet protocol (IP) address, user settings, MAC address, cookie identifiers, mobile carrier, mobile advertising and other unique identifiers, details about your browser, operating system or device, location information (including inferred location based off of your IP address), Internet service provider, pages that you visit before, during and after using the Services, information about the links you click, information about how you interact with the Services, including the frequency and duration of your activities, and other information about how you use the Services. Information we collect may be associated with accounts and other devices.
- Cookies. Cookies are small text files placed in device browsers to store their preferences. Most browsers allow you to block and delete cookies. However, if you do that, the Services may not work properly.
- Pixel Tags/Web Beacons. A pixel tag (also known as a web beacon) is a piece of code embedded in the Services that collects information about engagement on the Services. The use of a pixel allows us to record, for example, that a user has visited a particular web page or clicked on a particular advertisement. We may also include web beacons in e-mails to understand whether messages have been opened, acted on, or forwarded.
Analytics. We may also use Google Analytics and other service providers to collect and process analytics information on our Services. For more information about Google Analytics, please visit www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. You can opt out of Google’s collection and processing of data generated by your use of the Site by going to https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Information from Other Sources
Our Customers. If you use our Services on behalf of an organization (e.g., your employer), that organization may provide us with information about you so that we can provision your account.
Third Party Services and Organizations. We may obtain information about you from other sources, including through third-party services and other organizations. For example, if you access or use our Services through a third-party application, such as a third-party login service, we may collect information about you from that third party that you have made available via your privacy settings.
How We Use Your Information
We process personal information for a variety of business purposes, including:
To provide the Services or Information Requested.
- Fulfill our contract with you or the organization on whose behalf you use the Services;
- Assess the needs of your business to determine suitable products;
- Manage your information;
- Process payment card and/or other financial information to facilitate your use of the Services;
- Respond to questions, comments, and other requests;
- Provide access to certain areas, functionalities, and features of our Services; and
- Answer requests for customer or technical support.
- Pursue legitimate interests, such as direct marketing, research and development (including marketing research), network and information security, and fraud prevention;
- Measure interest and engagement in the Services;
- Develop of new products and services;
- Improve our products and Services;
- Ensure internal quality control and safety;
- Verify individual identity;
- Carry out audits;
- Communicate with you about activities on the Services and changes to our agreements;
- Prevent and prosecute potentially prohibited or illegal activities;
- Enforce our agreements; and
- Comply with our legal obligations.
Marketing Our Products and Services. We may use personal information to tailor and provide you with content and advertisements. We may provide you with these materials as permitted by applicable law.
If you have any questions about our marketing practices or if you would like to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes, you may contact us at any time as set forth below.
De-identified and Aggregated Information Use. We may use personal information and other information about you to create de-identified and/or aggregated information, such as de-identified demographic information, de-identified location information, de-identified or aggregated trends, reports, or statistics, or other analyses we create. De-identified and aggregated information is not personal information, and we may use and disclose such information in a number of ways, including research, internal analysis, analytics, and any other legally permissible purposes.
Sharing Content with Friends or Colleagues. Our Services may offer various tools and functionalities. For example, we may allow you to provide information about your friends through our referral services. Our referral services may allow you to forward or share certain content with a friend or colleague, such as an email inviting your friend to use our Services.
- Operationally Necessary. This includes Technologies that allow you access to our Services that are required to identify irregular behavior, prevent fraudulent activity and improve security or that allow you to make use of our functions;
- Performance Related. We may use Technologies to assess the performance of our Services, including as part of our analytic practices to help us understand how our visitors use the Services;
- Functionality Related. We may use Technologies that allow us to offer you enhanced functionality when accessing or using our Services. This may include identifying you when you sign into our Services and keeping track of your specified preferences or past pages viewed;
Consent. CNF may use personal information for other purposes that are clearly disclosed to you at the time you provide personal information or with your consent.
How We Disclose Your Information
Your Organization. If you use our Services on behalf of an organization (e.g., your employer), that organization may: (i) access information associated with your use of the Services including usage and other data (e.g., who has accessed, shared, amended, created, edited, or deleted Documents), and the contents of the communications and files associated with your account; and (ii) control and administer your account.
Service Providers. We may share any personal information we collect about you with our third-party service providers. The types of service providers to whom we entrust personal information include service providers for: (i) the provision of the Services; (ii) the provision of information, products, and other services you have requested; (iii) marketing and advertising; (iv) payment processing; (v) customer service activities; and (vi) the provision IT and related services.
Affiliates. We may share personal information with our affiliated entities.
Business Partners. We may provide personal information to business partners to provide you with a product or service you have requested. We may also provide personal information to business partners with whom we jointly offer products or services.
APIs and Software Development Kits. We may use third party APIs and software development kits (“SDKs”) as part of the functionality of our Services. APIs and SDKs may allow third parties including advertising partners to collect your personal information to provide content that is more relevant to you. For more information about our use of APIs and SDKs, please contact us as set forth below.
Disclosures to Protect Us or Others. We may access, preserve, and disclose your personal information if we believe doing so is required or appropriate to: (i) comply with law enforcement or national security requests and legal process, such as a court order or subpoena; (ii) protect your, our or others’ rights, property, or safety; (iii) to collect amounts owed to us; (iv) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent financial loss or in connection with an investigation or prosecution of suspected or actual illegal activity; or (v) if we, in good faith, believe that disclosure is otherwise necessary or advisable.
Merger, Sale, or Other Asset Transfers. If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, financing due diligence, reorganization, bankruptcy, receivership, purchase or sale of assets, or transition of service to another provider, then your information may be sold or transferred as part of such a transaction as permitted by law and/or contract.
Internation Data Transfers
All information processed by us may be transferred, processed, and stored anywhere in the world, including but not limited to, the United States and other countries.
General. You may have the right to object to or opt out of certain uses of your personal information.
Security of Your Information
By using the Services or providing personal information to us, you agree that we may communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of the Services. If we learn of a security system’s breach, we may attempt to notify you electronically by sending a notice through the Services or by sending an e-mail to you.
Third Party Websites/Applications
The Services may contain links to other websites/applications and other websites/applications may reference or link to our Services. These third-party services are not controlled by us. We encourage our users to read the privacy policies of each website and application with which they interact. We do not endorse, screen or approve, and are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such other websites or applications. Visiting these other websites or applications is at your own risk.
The Services are not directed to children under 13 (or other age as required by local law), and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children. If you learn that your child has provided us with personal information without your consent, you may contact us as set forth below. If we learn that we have collected any child’s personal information in violation of applicable law, we will promptly take steps to delete such information.
9415 Dugas Dr
San Antonio TX, 78253 United States